Monday, July 21, 2008

The Best Soap in the World - So Far........



Tiare Tahiti Monoi


Because it's made with real essential oil the fragrance is strong and the way it lathers up in tiny bubbles is divine. It is hard to find in Australia though. The only stockist in Melbourne I could find was Hula in Ripponlea. I would love to open a store and sell soaps from all over the world. Imagine how much fun could be had sourcing and scouring the globe for these lovely morsels.


The packaging and presentation are just as important as the soap itself. Last week on ebay I scored this Mor brand lavender/periwinkle soap above. The soap is fine, I was seduced by the packaging. The paper it's wrapped in has a velvet relief thing happening and the faux wax seal finishes it off nicely.


So I guess collecting soaps is my new thing and possibly redecorating the bathroom to accomodate my new fetish :)

No comments: