Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Morning Goodies...................


I woke up bright and early this morning - 7.30am!! My man and I decided to get out there early, get the weekend paper etc.....
So we came home with these 3 beauties.......
Pomegranate Juice from the Middle Eastern grocery store......... YUM!! - on the label it says "veni, vedi, vici" - I'm pretty sure Julius Ceasar said that and translated it means: "I came, I saw, I conquered" Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Richmond Lager - which is a limited release from Carlton United Breweries - How cool is the label? - I guess this will appeal to Richmond Tigers fans - it tastes a lot like Victoria Bitter to me.
Natural Coconut Oil - from the new Pacific Islander shop which opened 2 days ago - they had some cooked taro in their bain marie - it smelled divine- I've never tried taro, but I will next time I go there - anyway, this coconut oil is great for your skin as a moisturiser and for hair too - when I try it on my hair I'll do a post.

No comments: