Wednesday, May 20, 2009

When I Grow Up I Want To Be Stylish.....................

When I get older I'm going to be a stylish granny as opposed to the tracksuit wearing grannies who frequent the pokies on pension day. I say this because recently I saw a very elegantly dressed elder personage and I was duly impressed. Just because one is aging doesn't mean their standards should slip. Anyway, I shouldn't have any excuse because by the time I'm 70 I hope to have amassed stocks of bags, coats, shoes etc, etc..........

My outfit:
Dress from Salvos
Scarf made by me
Jeans by Grab
Boots from Salvos

3 comments:

Annie said...

Ah! You look amazing!! Your outfits have been getting better and better and better!

den said...

Very interesting post, the are very practical.
Thanks for sharing all this. http://mp3salem.com

La Couturier said...

Love the boots!

Bisous,
La C.